Friday, April 29, 2016

Well packed is halfly travelled

When you travel half a dozen megameters you need to be prepared!
As a passionate collector of books and skulls it was hard for me to have just two suitcases to 
put my life in. But I managed it.


The harder part was Hamlet.
If you have a pet and you love it much (and you should when you have one) than you are in 
sheer panic when thinking of it in a dark storage room in an airship where you can't see, hear 
and reach him. And so was I.
I think it took me half a year to study everything I could about transporting an animal by plane, 
and nothing could settle me.

I paved Hamlets transport box with a lot of hints


and trained him with driving car.


But finally I had to let him go, the head full of horror scenarios. I knew I would die with him....


In the end it turned out that I was more filled with fear about him in this situation than he was. When I picked him up at the airport he already ate again and looked interested.
Now he has deserved to be exhausted.

       


A brave small fellow!

+ 220 EP for Traveling
+ 370 EP for Zookeeping

Footnote: 1 megameter = 1000 km

2 comments: